At ChristianWorks for Children, we are always looking for dedicated individuals in the Dallas and Ft. Worth area who are interested in extending a helping hand to our participating families. Whether you would enjoy volunteering at one of our annual events or if you would like to be a listening ear in one of our support group programs, we need your help. If you are interested in volunteering, check out available positions below. For details
|AdoptionWorks Post Adoption Group Facilitator||ChristianWorks Dallas||Madelyn Murray, AdoptionWorks Directoremail@example.com|
|GriefWorks Group Facilitator||ChristianWorks Dallas||Becki Willis, GriefWorks Program Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|GriefWorks Meal Volunteer||ChristianWorks Ft. Worth||Natalyia Rutherford, GriefWorks Coordinatoremail@example.com|
|GriefWorks Group Facilitator||ChristianWorks Ft. Worth||Natalyia Rutherford, GriefWorks Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Just Family Group Facilitator||ChristianWorks Dallas||Paola Thompson, Just Family Program Coordinatoremail@example.com|
|KIDWorks Group Facilitator||ChristianWorks Dallas||Jamie Hughes, KIDWorks – Dallas Program Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Auction||Omni Hotel Dallas||Jennifer Liebl, Special Events Coordinatoremail@example.com|
|Camp Sunrise||TBD||Andrea Wrape, Camp Sunrise Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|KIDWorks Group Facilitator||ChristianWorks Ft. Worth||Charlena Pridd, KIDWorks FW Program Coordinatoremail@example.com|
Current Volunteer Needs
- Volunteer Grief Group Facilitators for both children groups (ages 5-18) and the adults’ group. Working with children and their adult family members who have suffered the loss of a significant person in their lives. Groups meet twice monthly on Tuesday evenings starting at 6 pm.
- GriefWorks Meal Volunteers for individuals or groups needed to prepare, deliver and serve meals for the children and their family members prior to a GriefWorks session held on Tuesday evenings. Requires providing the main dish, two sides and a dessert for 30-35 people.
- KIDWorks’ Facilitators for children’s groups (ages 5-18). Working with children and their adult family members in divorce. Must be available on Monday nights from 6:30–8:30 p.m. and commit to 27 Monday nights (September through May). Training is required and must be willing to become CPR certified.
BecomingMom Volunteer Opportunities
- Mentors for Mothers: Mentoring expectant moms to help advise them on their upcoming motherhood journey
- Diaper drive: Many new mothers are in need of diapers.
AdoptionWorks Volunteer Opportunities
- Post-Adoption Group Facilitator