Are you a first-time mom feeling overwhelmed and stressed? Becoming a parent is a unique experience. Our staff is here to help expecting moms have a proper foundation for their families through counseling, classes and mentoring. Through our BecomingMom program, attendees can
- Talk to a professional counselor about your emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual needs.
- Join us for a series of classes to help you on your journey toward parenthood, designed with practical information and encouragement to help you and your new baby meet important milestones.
- Learn from an experienced parent ready to walk alongside you while providing important support and friendship.
All class are provided through the BecomingMom ministry of ChristianWorks for Children. BecomingMom provides FREE licensed counseling and parenting classes to anyone who is pregnant and/or parenting a child 36 months of age or younger.
Free Parenting Class for New & Expectant Parents
“You and Your Baby 101: Understanding Your Newborn & Beyond”
Taught by board-certified pediatrician, Dr. Michelle Tucker, this informative & entertaining class will give participants the opportunity to ask questions in a safe & supportive environment, receive practical advice, and gain confidence in loving & caring for your newborn during the important first year of life.
• Each attendee will receive diapers & other goodies
• Light refreshments provided
• Reservations accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis
• Please be prepared when responding to say if you require child care and what size diapers you need
Reserve your spot today by calling Allison Abbey, Becoming Mom Director, at 972-960-9981, ext. 109, or firstname.lastname@example.org