CounselingWorks is a Christian counseling center whose staff of licensed therapists believe that relationships and individuals are restored (mended/strengthened) when the emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual needs of our clients are met. CounselingWorks staff believe that individuals and family members have strengths. We strive to help each client utilize those strengths for their benefit and overall well-being.
Learn More About CounselingWorks
- CounselingWorks services include individual, couple, marital, premarital, family counseling and play therapy for ages 3 and older.
- CounselingWorks locations are located in both Dallas & Ft. Worth locations.
- Services are provided by a large staff of licensed and provisionally licensed therapists under supervision.
- Therapy services are available in both English and Spanish.
- Counseling is provided on an affordable sliding fee scale based on the client’s annual household income and ability to pay.
- Acceptable forms of payment include cash, check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express).
- Programs are available for additional savings (which assist with) counseling fees through church, employer, or organizational sponsorships with CounselingWorks. Ask the intake professional for more information on your initial inquiry.
- Reduced counseling fees are also available for First Responders (police, firefighters, and Emergency Medical Technicians) and their immediate family members. Ask the intake professional for more information on your initial call.
- All counseling services meet the requirements of HIPAA and state mandated laws and provisions to protect client confidentiality.
- Counselors are available from 9 AM-9 PM Monday through Friday and 9 AM-3 PM on Saturdays.(not sure Fort Worth office will have counselors available all of these hours)