Here you can find information on upcoming support groups, Professional training and fundraising events that we are hosting. Check back often, as changes will occur throughout the year!
- More information for 2019 will be updated.
KidWorks: Group Facilitators
KidWorks is a free group support program for families in divorce
- Have a heart for helping kids (ages 5-18)
- Be available on Monday nights from 6:30–8:30 p.m.
- Commit to 27 Monday nights (September through May)
- Training required
- Willing to become CPR certified (must be certified before the first cycle)
For more information, contact Jamie Hughey (Dallas) or Charlena Priddy (Ft.Worth)
at 972-960- 9981 or Email them today!
GriefWorks: Group Facilitators
GriefWorks is a free group support program serving children & teens & their families who have experienced the death of someone they love.
- A heart for grieving children, teens and their families
- Willingness to commit to 6-8 evening hours per Month for six months to one year
- Attend training Saturday, August 21st from 8:30 am – 1:30 pm plus supervision in later GriefWorks sessions
- Ability and desire to learn group facilitation skills
- Insight into own loss history
- Passing a criminal background check
- Personal & professional references
- Willingness to become certified in CPR/First Aid
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
To receive further information about this rewarding ministry, and/or to receive an application packet, Larry Barber (Dallas) or Natalyia Rutherford (Ft.Worth) at 972-960-9981 or Email them online.
NEWS & INFORMATION
- AdoptionWorks: AdoptionWorks has started a new support group for birth moms. The first session will take place every 4th Thursday. If you are a mother who placed your child for adoption through us or an agency, please join us in this free group.