KidWorks: Group Facilitators – KidWorks is a free group support program for families in divorce offered by Christian Works for Children.Requirements:
• Have a heart for helping kids (ages 5-18)
• Be available on Monday nights from 6:30–8:30 p.m.
• Commit to 27 Monday nights (September through May)
• Training required
• Willing to become CPR certified (must be certified before the first cycle)
• For more information contact Kidworks Program Coordinator, Paola Thompson • Call 972-960-9981 or Contact KidWorks
More to come
September 20: North Texas Giving Day
September 29: ChristianWorks’ “Celebrate the Children” Auction at Omni Dallas Hotel
NEWS & INFORMATION
AdoptionWorks: AdoptionWorks has started a new support group for birth moms. The first session will take place every 4th Thursday. If you are a mother who placed your child for adoption through us or an agency, please join us in this free group.
Help us build healthy homes and families.
ChristianWorks for Children is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. With your support, we can continue Jesus Christ’s example of service. Partner with us today!