Saturdays 3:30-5:00 PM, June 10 – July 8
Gateway Church, 700 Blessed Way, Southlake, TX 76092
Through a study of the book Love Never Dies: Embracing Grief With Hope and Promise, we will lighten the load of grief by learning how to grieve in a way that is healthy and healing. The only cost is $15 to purchase Love Never Dies: Embracing Grief With Hope and Promise. Proceeds benefit GriefWorks, a free grief support group for children ages 5-18.
The group is limited to adults ages 18 and older. No childcare will be provided.
Support Group Topics:
- Grief Is Natural
- Grief : An Expression of Love
- Understanding Grief’s Emotions
- Understanding Your Unique Grief
- Maintaining a Loving, Healthy Relationship with Your Loved One
- What Now? (Moving Toward Healing In Grief)
Participants must register in advance.
For more information about this program contact Larry Barber at 972-960-9981 ext. 108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.