ChristianWorks seeks talented individuals dedicated to improving the lives of children and their families in the DFW metroplex. We are always looking to partner with qualified counselors in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and would love for you to be a part of our family. CounselingWorks offers a variety of internship opportunities for people working towards their LPC, LMFT, etc.
Counseling Team Members
We are seeking counselors to work with our CounselingWorks program on a contract basis. Qualifications include:
- Active member of a church
- Licensure by the State of Texas as a Licensed Professional Counselor-Intern, a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist-Associate or a Licensed Masters Social Worker (under clinical supervision working toward LCSW)
- Master’s degree required in a human services field (i.e., counseling, psychology, etc.)
- Strong organizational and case management skills
- Professional experience counseling children/adolescents a plus
- Experience in facilitating groups preferred, but not required
- Fluent in Spanish a plus, but not required
- Public speaking a plus, but not required
- Willingness to work evenings and/or Saturdays (Must be able to provide counseling availabilities of at least 8-10 hours per week)
Qualified applicants should send resumes to:
Larry M. Barber, LPC-S, CT
c/o ChristianWorks for Children
5440 Harvest Hill Road, Suite 140
Dallas TX 75230,
or by email to email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.