ChristianWorks seeks talented individuals dedicated to improving the lives of children and their families in the DFW metroplex.
Counseling Team Members
We are always looking to partner with qualified counselors in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and would love for you to be a part of our family. CounselingWorks offers a variety of internship opportunities for people working towards their LPC, LMFT, etc.
We are seeking counselors to work with our CounselingWorks program on a contract basis in our new Ft. Worth location. Qualifications include:
- Active member of a church
- Licensure by the State of Texas as a Licensed Professional Counselor-Intern, a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist-Associate or a Licensed Masters Social Worker (under clinical supervision working toward LCSW)
- Master’s degree required in a human services field (i.e., counseling, psychology, etc.)
- Strong organizational and case management skills
- Professional experience counseling children/adolescents a plus
- Experience in facilitating groups preferred, but not required
- Fluent in Spanish preferred, but not required
- Public speaking a plus, but not required
- Willingness to work evenings and/or Saturdays (Must be able to provide counseling availabilities of at least 8-10 hours per week)
Qualified applicants should send resumes to Janet Johnston email@example.com and Larry Barber firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Counseling Practicum Position
We are currently accepting applications for a practicum position in CounselingWorks for the fall of this year. The applicant must be a graduate student currently working toward their Master Degree in Counseling. Resumes and a cover letter to be sent to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.